Ayla Deeyosah

ayla. a deeyosah. so simple yet very complicated. single. looking around. waiting. just living and still loving.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Getting back on track

I remember reading a blog that says "blogging is for lonely people." And then there's an argument if all bloggers are lonely people or if all lonely people are bloggers. What do you think?

What I've realized is that more often, I have the urge to write when I'm lonely. If you'd try to look at my previous posts, most of them would tell how sad I am. Senti mode kumbaga. But then that's not always the case. There are moments when I'm so happy, I just forget about putting it into writing. Hehe. Still there are some entries in my blog that are cool and light. Iba-iba eh. Maybe I can generalize that I usually blog when I'm on some kind of emotional high, whether soaked in loneliness, or on a dutchie-level of happiness, or in the cowboy state of wildness, or on a we're-going-to-disneyland! stage of excitement.

So I'm blogging now. And that's probably because I'm on an emotional high. What could it probably be? Definitely not because of loneliness. Excitement is more likely to have driven me to write and no other title would be more apt for this entry than "getting back on track" because I am, and I hope this is for good.

So ano itong mga dating daan na aking kinaliwaan?

Una, I'm back to blogging! =P

Pangalawa, I've updated my photogallery but I've transferred sites. Check
http://ayladeeyosah.multiply.com/. I have there the pictures of my trip to Davao as well as the MSSers’ Videoke Night and my Grampy’s 90th birthday.

Pangatlo, my band DOUBLESHOT is back in business! We’re playing at the following gigs:

  • Menthol Flavored Music at OJ’s Bar, Eastwood City, Libis on November 10. Tickets are priced at PhP180.00 which includes a drink and food from the bar. This is brought to you by Sidewalk Corner Productions.
  • Vee-Dub Parin! The Annual Volkswagen Club Classic Car Show 2006 at the Fort Bonifacio Naval Station Parade Grounds on December 3. For only PhP50.00 you’ll get to see with your own eyes and feel the bodies of good-looking equipment… mga kotse ng volks! =P Plus there’s good music from different bands (ahem), lots of fun and games.
  • Other gigs are for private viewing only. Haha! We’re already booked on the 12th and still not sure if the other is on the 26th. Basta meron. Hehe =P But probably we’ll be playing at Motorsports Alley in Katipunan towards the end of the month. Will keep you posted.
  • Hindi ito gig but still band-related… I’m excited coz we’re going reggae! Woohoo! Titirahin ka na namin Bob! >:P
Pang-apat, I’m singing with Canto Cinco again! Christmas season is drawing near and this means a lot of singing and caroling! Have a lot of songs to study but it’s all good.

Pang-lima, I’m wiping clean the platter full of unfinished dishes. Sa wakas! Mauubos na din kayo. Malapit na!

Pang-anim, this is the time of the year when coffee-drinking seems unending. The Starbucks Sticker Collection is back and this means the tambays will increase three-fold! If for the past months I’ve been visiting the Katipunan and Morato branches twice a week, then… you do the math! =P But what excites me most is the fact that this is the season of peppermint mocha!!! It’s like the most suave sex in terms of coffee. Haha!

Stir it up, little darling. Stir it up. Oh yeah. Yeah. Stir it up, little darling. It’s been a long, long time since I had you on my mind. Now you are here. It’s so very clear. There’s so much we could do. Just me and you. Come on!