Ayla Deeyosah

ayla. a deeyosah. so simple yet very complicated. single. looking around. waiting. just living and still loving.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Mga dapat maatim ngayong bakasyon

  1. Maglipat ng notes (just being OC as I can be)
  2. Magprint ng notes (OC pa rin, forever)
  3. Maglipat ng kwarto (since my brother's moving out, I'm taking the big room! Bwahaha!)
  4. Read The Chronicles of Narnia in time for the movie release on January
  5. Practice with my band for the gigs next year and get Nona to play too
  6. Write a song or two about my craziness for the past few days
  7. Huwag magmukmok dahil sa pagkabingi
  8. Attend the 8 remaining dawn masses (missed the first. di nagising. darn.)
  9. Iwasan ang pagpapataba/pagpapalaki ng beer belly
  10. Araw-arawin ang jogging
  11. Schedule a basketball reunion game for the St. Bridget Batch 2000 team
  12. Finish that long-gone project for completion
  13. Get that Starbucks planner (4 more stickers!)
  14. Update this blog including my photo gallery (there are entries to be written for November, for Eng'g Week, for the good music -- DeLiRiCuM, Ultraelectromagnetic Jam, Beatles Night)