Ayla Deeyosah

ayla. a deeyosah. so simple yet very complicated. single. looking around. waiting. just living and still loving.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Just one of them days when I feel like telling you this...

I am a cowgirl. I can be anything you may want me to be. I can be one of the boys. Kayang-kaya kitang sakyan. Madali ako kausap. Masaya kasama. Hindi maarte. Simple lang. I'm the laid back type. I don't mind wearing torn jeans. I'm cool, understanding, comfortable to be with. Akap is one of my songs... "Sabihin sakin lahat ng lihim mo, iingatan ko. Ibaling sakin ang problema mo, kakayanin ko." You can talk to me about anything in the world. Pwede kitang samahan kahit saan. We can drink together. We can eat to together. Go wherever. I can tell which girls are better off with you. Ayos lang sakin. Totoo akong tao. I am all these and much more.

But I am not the meantime girl. So don't treat me like one. Don't just think of me when you need something. I'm still your friend. I'll be here for you. Just remember... Meantime girl died almost a year ago.

--
Sometimes I feel like playing around. It's fun. It's easier. But then I realize it's not who I am. I can't do it. I just can't.


--
Hey you! Can you please crash into me?