Ayla Deeyosah

ayla. a deeyosah. so simple yet very complicated. single. looking around. waiting. just living and still loving.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Remnants of Engg Week


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Oh my Cortez... you are definitely cleaner now from your journeys along the acad oval but there's still mud on your cheek. Darn that Monday almost got you worn out, running around catching frisbees on the slippery Sunken Garden (Goal: save up money to get those Adidas studs and my Cortez wouldn't have to undergo the same torture). And so my body was aching for the rest of Eng'g Week.

Prepped for Diliman Marathon... ran around and drank Alaxan for days but nothing happened. Still my muscles were just not in good condition. 864. What rank did you place? Really don't know. Hope you at least got the 10th. More training and I'll guess you can place 3rd. Next time...

Have to say I've never enjoyed Eng'g Week this much! Nothing to worry about not like the past 2 years. Just enjoyed every bit of event I can participate in. Hehe. Congrats to my org, MSS! We placed 6th in the overall ranking to think that we only have 86 members and we're just on our 6th year going on 7th. Galing! At the rate we're going, we could place 1st! Nyahaha kidding! Next time, please please give me the schedule of the events and register me in the games. Sana pwede post-grad student sa 3 on 3! I want to enjoy my last year in Eng'g!