Ayla Deeyosah

ayla. a deeyosah. so simple yet very complicated. single. looking around. waiting. just living and still loving.

Monday, September 04, 2006

My morning dose of Session Road

This song is so Santana-ish. Groovy, sexy and crazy. Hannah, you sang it perfectly! I've become addicted to Session Road. You guys are so great! Idol! I'll see you in Xaymaca this Thursday!

As We Kiss
It's eight o'clock, the night is young
I'm feeling fine, all trouble's gone
I'm all psyched up to see you
I know it feels a little funny
Askin' you to bring some money
For a cheap motel

So I take my time and drink my beer
I watch the crowd, you're still not here
As crazy choices play up my mind
Suddenly a vision struck me
Our eyes met, we're flirting slowly
I think, tonight's the night

As we close our eyes and kiss
The night becomes alive
As we kiss


So take my hand and heat me up
My body's burning, don't you stop
Let's savor every minute
You thrust my soul with something new
Ain't it glorious fooling you
The moment's standing still

I know there's no one here to blame

But I don't even know your name
As we kiss...