Ayla Deeyosah

ayla. a deeyosah. so simple yet very complicated. single. looking around. waiting. just living and still loving.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Cebu? B?

Went to Cebu for an official college business. My flight was at 7:30 AM. Twas my first time. And I'm backpacking alone. Again. From the Mactan-Cebu International Airport, I went directly to the hotel where I've arranged my booking only a few minutes upon landing. Astig diba? Hehe.

So there I was... on a taxi travelling the streets of Cebu going to Downtown Cebu City.

Ang drama ng lola mo, diba? Hehe. Pagod kasi. Had no sleep. Kahit kapiranggot.

Then checked in. 1117. And we're off to my hotel rooom. Chedeng!


Short time lang po! Bwahaha!
At shempre pa! Dapat may kuha ang Banyo Queen!



And there's more! A pair of cool flipflops. Not exactly a pair. Whatever. Hehe.


Hehe. At ayun. I rested for a few minutes. Then prepared the presentation I was about to give in 3 hours. Oh. I had to take pictures of myself in the room. Here's me working...


Working daw o! Now here's me goofing around...



Waiting for some lip service. Este room service.
Ang corny nitong trip na to. Pagod kasi. Well anyway, it's not like there's a lot to see in Cebu. If I had time, I would've gone to Magellan's cross. Or if I had enough money, I would've stayed in one of the beach resorts. Oh well.

So what do I get for staying in Cebu? Nothing. My only memory of Cebu is what I've been munching on for the past few days... PUSIT!!! Then there's DANGGIT! Plus some dried mangoes. Mwehehe. =P

And so I'm homebound. All I've got is this ticket to ride... on a Boeing 747. =P