Ayla Deeyosah

ayla. a deeyosah. so simple yet very complicated. single. looking around. waiting. just living and still loving.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

boring

Being sick is such a bummer. I've had this clogged nose for almost two weeks now and it's worse! Caught fever Sunday night til Tuesday, highest at 38.7ºC, and then dry cough. Never been in this condition for such a long time... years, I think. I couldn't do anything but just lie around, drink Gatorade and fruit juices and lotsa water, read a book if I can, and sleep all day long. What a loser, eh?

Well, if there's something good about this, I get to be a señorita here at home -- ordering my brothers, being pampered by my mom and dad, asking for whatever I like! Hehe. :D Good thing I can get up now, finish The Godfather Part III on DVD and access the web, finally!

Ma tells me I've had too many gimmicks and I just needed to rest. Rest for how many days??? A week? My friend Walter was asking if we could go out with some other friends... That was supposed to be today and I had to stay home! Poor me. Glad I saw Madagascar and Star Wars when I still had the chance.

Now it's time for me to rest, rest, rest. Have to get ready for enrollment tomorrow. *Singing: Tulog na, mahal ko. At baka bukas ngingiti ka sa wakas at sabay nating harapin ang mundo. Tulog na. Hayaan na muna natin sila. Mamaya, hindi ka na nila kaya pang saktan kung matulog, matulog ka na.