Ayla Deeyosah

ayla. a deeyosah. so simple yet very complicated. single. looking around. waiting. just living and still loving.

Monday, April 11, 2005

bumming around

It's only been a few days since the deadline for filing of grades... Before that, we burned our asses off to meet requirements, we had sleepless nights trying to finish our thesis drafts, we OD'd on coffee, extra joss and red bull, we begged before our professors, we worried about our exam scores, we stayed overnight in Mcdo/Jollibee Philcoa to study. And now, we have nothing else to do. Or that is what I think... I have nothing else to do than just bum around. But in fact, I still have a clean list of tasks. Haven't updated it. Why? Because there is no updating to do. Hehe.

For almost a week now, I've been doing things I was deprived of before that damn deadline. I'm slowly becoming a couch potato - watching Friends, Joey, CSI, even Willy Revillame's noontime show, Reality TV, Animal Planet, and some movies on DVD like Taxi, Alexander, Ladder 49, iRobot while munching on some chips, eating halo-halo, saging con yelo... Even my lunch or dinner is eaten in front of that screen. And for most of the time, I'm sitting in front of the computer, chatting with friends, surfing the net, and just recently, creating my own blog while having cold drinks. Man, am I gonna grow fat doing this all summer!!

I've been sleeping at around 2 in the morning and waking up no earlier than 10am. Ang sarap matulog!!! That's especially when you don't need to be somewhere at 8:30, not needing to listen to your instructors/professors, not trying to scribble on your notebook, not fighting the urge to sleep on the lessons.

Ang saya-saya!!! Just waiting for April 23 for the Recognition Rites and April 24 for the University Graduation. And I can't wait for the graduation blowouts, the out-of-town trips, swimming, malling, watching movies with friends. Let's enjoy every bit of the vacation before we get back to the real world! Kudos to all the graduates like me! Omedetou gozaimasu!