Ayla Deeyosah

ayla. a deeyosah. so simple yet very complicated. single. looking around. waiting. just living and still loving.

Friday, April 15, 2005

wanna cut my head off

Since Tuesday this week, i've had a bad case of painful, mindwrecking, unexplainable, neuron-related condition known as headache. Martes. One hell of a day. Took care of my graduation requirements, had an important meeting, took a company exam, watched Hide & Seek, had my first tutorial session with a young tutee who looks like my good ol' friend Camilk, chaperoned while drinking coffee, and stayed over my friend's house. And don't forget I spent over 500 bucks in 12 hrs! Geez... Pag nakawala ka nga naman. Hehe. But it also has been a blessing in disguise... I made an incredible discovery! Whenever I stayed over people's places, I've had difficulty sleeping even if I'm really exhausted, and my body just wants to lie down and rest. I thought it has something to do with being in a place that is not home. What they would call namamahay. And that Tuesday, I just couldn't get it. It was already 2 in the morning and i just felt restless! I told Karen, the friend who took me in that night, about it. And she explained, "Nagkape ka kasi." And then I realized that almost always, I drank Capuccino or Peppermint Mocha or any coffee from Starbucks before getting to people's places. Walan-jo! Yun lang pala yun! And I thought there was some kind of uneasiness attached with staying over people's places. Darn it! Tumilaok na ang manok, gising pa rin ako. I slept at 4am! Argh!

Miyerkules. Blockmates, classmates, orgmates and friends of June Sata Jr. gathered to pay our respects to his deceased father. What a sad, unfortunate event. We felt June's agony, the pain of losing a loved one. But we stayed there to support him even just with simple recollections. Reminiscing throughout the night, laughing our way down memory lane til 5am. Then we went home, road tripping. Sleepy heads colliding. Pag-uwi sa bahay, natulog lang ako for almost 8 hours, kahit nakatulog na ko sa lamay ng 2 hours ha?! Talk about oversleep. My head hurt it just wanted to blow up. But then it didn't coz why would I be writing here now, would I? Teehee.

Huwebes. My head still hurt. It's like the pain's getting through my eyes that it got swollen or something. So weird. That day, I just stayed at home. I felt useless... I wouldn't move. I wouldn't eat. I didn't even last an hour in front of the PC. A blockmate even asked me to go drink with them that night but I didn't need it, and I couldn't stand up. It was as if I was hungover on my own. Man, I missed the fun there!

It's Friday now, and guess what? I'm feeling a little better now. But, my head still hurts. Hehe.