Ayla Deeyosah

ayla. a deeyosah. so simple yet very complicated. single. looking around. waiting. just living and still loving.

Saturday, April 16, 2005

so little time, so much to do

So little time so much to do, I’d rather spend my days with you.
So little time so much to do, I’d like to spend one day with you.
And if that day is not enough, maybe we can stay in touch
But I’m not making plans for tomorrow, for tomorrow never comes.

How many times will this song be playing in my head??? ARKARNA ROCKS! nyahaha!

Biyernes. TGIF!!! Was somewhat productive. Went to school to meet people I'd have to talk to. And was finally convinced that I can do several other things I'd want to while taking up a Master's degree. I have so many plans and I've learned how to put them all together. The only problem is, I still have some other stuff I need to take care of. Our thesis adviser's gonna kill us. We still haven't submitted our book-bound thesis paper! Nyehehe. May grade na kasi eh. The only consequence is that we don't get cleared, thus, we don't get our transcript. We don't need it yet, anyway. Bad bad bad. Hehe. Then there's Eng'g Choir practice for the graduation! We'll be singing in a week and we'll only start practicing the piece tomorrow, rather later this afternoon! Kinakabahan na ko, sa totoo lang. This is MY graduation we're talking about! My batchmates. My teachers. My parents. People I actually know. People who actually know me. Bawal magkalat! Waaahhh!! I'm just so friggin' scared. Thanks to my cousin who's willing to help us go through all of this! I just hope everything turns out great. I wouldn't want this day be the unforgettable graduation because of the Eng'g Choir's infamy. Then I'd have to prepare all practice materials. Speaking of graduation, I'd still have to buy a dress or two for 23 and 24. And my sablay. And my shoes for that one. And my grad ball shoes too. Good thing I know where to get my formal dress for the ball. Too many things to buy!!! And to top it all off, I'd have to burn some fat to keep that dress the way it should be plus get my beauty sleep. Haha! And that means I'd have to sign off now...

Hit you guys back soon. Hope I won't be too busy not to blog in the next couple of days.